We have worked together with our client, a boutique printing company, to clearly define this role and create a mutually beneficial employment opportunity. This position has recently opened up due to the company splitting into two divisions. A tenured team is in place and they are looking to add a new member.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in discussing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and attach a copy of your resume.
If you do not have a resume prepared at this time, please email us at email@example.com
and tell us a little about yourself along with why you think you would be a good candidate for this position. Please do not let lack of an updated resume stop you from contacting us.
We look forward to discussing your career vision.
Private, relaxed office. Business casual environment. Tight knit, niche clientele. They are a rock star to their demographic and pride themselves on the quality of their work. Room for growth and opportunity for passionate individuals. Leadership tends to empower employees and encourages them to work independently without supervision.
Print Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
Print Operations Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment maintenance schedule.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Keeps management informed by summarizing information about day to day operations and reporting on specified information.
- Maintains office staff solidarity by holding regular team meetings and fostering good communication amongst the entire team.
- Maintains professional network and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks; participating in professional societies relevant to our industry.
- Achieves financial objectives through good customer service; developing new clients; managing expenses and cash flow; creating sustainable systems.
Print Operations Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills Desired, Not Required: (Must be willing to learn.)
- Strong Customer Service, Order Intake, Fulfillment, Shipping & Handling
- Knowledge of Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tracking Budget Expenses, Reporting Skills
- Informing Others, Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement
- Organizational Skills, Supply Management, Inventory Control
- Digital Print Industry Experience
- Print Operations Management Experience
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Some Business Development
- Some Basic Design Experience
- Social Media Marketing
- Passion for knitting would be a huge advantage!
Let us know if you find any mistakes in this posting!